| Till Müller
Till Müller is an amateur photographer who started with photography in 2006. After several years of self-introduction and trying almost every genre in photography he ended up in black and white long-exposure photography in 2011. His special interest is capturing modern, urban architecture and seascapes around the world. The passion for seascapes has taken him to several countries around the world like: Great Britain, Denmark, The Netherlands and several spots in the United States. Unlike other photographers he prefers to shoot in bad weather conditions with cloudy skies to create a minimalistic photographys focussing on the essential.
Till’s work was published in several online and print magazines/books.
- 2014 – An article with one of my pictures was published in the first issue of STRONG70 magazine
- 2014 – An article with some of my pictures was published in VIEWORLD photomagazine #7
- 2013 – One of my pictures was printed in the PlusOne Book 2012
- 2012 – One of my pictures was printed in the PlusOne Magazine (Issue 1: Architecture)
- 2012 – One of my pictures was exhibited at the Photokina Fine Art Gallery
- 2012 – Three pictures were voted among Top 100 by an award-winning jury at The Perfect Exposure Gallery, Los Angeles, USA
- 2012 – Photographer of the month on Whitewall
- 2012 – Member of the jury for the photo competition “black & white” on theprintspace.de
- 2012 – #1 in the competition “world” on theprintspace.de
- 2012 – #1 in the competition “black & white” on wexcameras.de
- 2011 – Published the calender “Lichtblicke 2012″ in a limited edition
- 2011 – Member of the jury for the photo competition “weather” on theprintspace.de
- 2011 – Member of the jury for the photo competition “architecture” on theprintspace.de
- 2011 – Printout in the german photo magazine “Fotoforum” (september/october issue)
- 2009 – German Bioenergy Industry Association e.V.
- 2009 – Photo of the month on geo.de
- 2008 – Voigtländer architects
- 2008 – Harbour Police Hamburg
- 2008 – Milram